[tlhIngan Hol] expressing baby animals (and words for dog)

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 02:41:40 PST 2021

On Sun, 5 Dec 2021 at 10:28, James Landau <savegraduation at yahoo.com> wrote:

> So the man who spearheads the KLV knows it's not even correct Klingon
> grammar? Then why bother if it's going to be word salad? What a waste of
> time.

It's explained here:
https://sites.google.com/a/klingonword.org/klv/why-a-klingon-bible

"Spearhead" suggests a project involving more than one person. I think only
one person is involved here.

> >p.s. Does the word "donkey" even appear in the KJV? [...]
>
> [...] So I was wondering what version of the Bible was being used, if it
> has "donkey".

Ah, I'd assumed based on the similarity of the acronyms that the KLV was
based on the KJV, but at the link above, it says it is based on the WEB
(World English Bible, published in 2000), so "donkey" would not be an
anachronism after all.

--
De'vID