[tlhIngan Hol] hard truths about the future

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 12:16:53 PST 2021

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 12:51, mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

> As long as I can remember, the only two people who have demonstrated
> the ability to answer questions which no one else couldn't are SuStel
> and De'vID, and they are the only ones who I consider to be experts in
> the true sense of the word.

I guess I should be flattered that you think so highly of me, but I think
you may have a distorted idea of my level of skill. I'm just someone with
very, very organised notes, and thick skin. The first allows me to find
canon evidence relatively quickly to support or refute any idea when the
evidence exists, and the second means I participate in threads past the
point where others would cease to continue because it's not enjoyable.

Most people don't enjoy, and many people can't even tolerate, argumentative
discussions. If your perception of the Klingon-speaking community is based
on who's willing to participate in such discussions on this mailing list,
your sample may be rather skewed.

--
De'vID