[tlhIngan Hol] adverbs referring to time stamps

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 05:32:55 PST 2021

I've never asked about this, and although it seems as a rediculously silly
question, I'd like to make certain anyway.

{DaSjaj chIch QummeH laHmaj lunIS romuluSngan}

This sentence has the meaning of "on monday the romulans intentionally
scramble our communications" (i.e. their goal is to disrupt our
communications, and this happens to take place on monday).

But can it mean too "intentionally on monday the romulans scramble our
communications"? Meaning that for whatever reason, they chose the day to be
monday when they do the scrambling.

I know that it's a pretty elementary thing to ask, and I deserve to hear a
big < quSDaq bIba' > but I'd like to be sure about this.

--
Dana'an
https://sacredtextsinklingon.wordpress.com/