[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon word for oil

Fiat Knox fiat_knox at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 11 02:56:30 PDT 2021

You could try 'an'or nIn tlhol (unprocessed fossil fuel), 'an'or nIn tlholHa'moHlu'bogh (processed fossil fuel) or 'an'or nIn nItmoHlu'bogh (refined fossil fuel).    On Sunday, 8 August 2021, 16:04:42 BST, mayqel qunen'oS <mihkoun at gmail.com> wrote:

 I think that the real difficulty would be in differentiating between "petroleum" and "gasoline".
But since I don't know what the difference between these two actually is, I can't come up with any further ideas.
~ Dana'ancome back with your shield or on it_______________________________________________
tlhIngan-Hol mailing list
tlhIngan-Hol at lists.kli.org