[tlhIngan Hol] 2020 qep'a shirts (was Re: KLI qep'a' cha'maH chorghDIch)

Alan Anderson alan at kli.org
Wed Apr 7 15:30:02 PDT 2021

I hope this message is quick enough to pre-empt a potential flurry of
public comments about missing shirts. Please don't reply to the group about
them -- instead send your information directly to me at alan at kli.org and
I'll see that it gets looked into.

On Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 5:52 PM Pearl Smith <pearlsm75 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi. Speaking of Qep'a'. I never got my tshirts from last year.

With many people ordering shirts relatively late last year, and with a few
people changing their shipping information at the last minute, the records
of who ordered what got a little scattered. It's being worked on right now.

--
Alan Anderson
Assistant Director, Klingon Language Institute