[tlhIngan Hol] difference between someone somebody and vay'

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Apr 1 08:48:23 PDT 2021

vogh Devil mojlu' qatlh neH vay? chaq QuchHa’lu'pu’?

For clarity, I’d expect {Quchbe’} to be “unhappy” while {QuchHa’} would be to somehow have failed to achieve happiness in the same way that misunderstanding something fails to understand it. I do not mean it in the simpler sense of having formerly been happy and having somehow undone the state of happiness.

pIvlu’DI’ yab Quchlu’ net Sam. pIvbe’DI’ yab, latlh potlh law’ QuchtaHghach potlh puS.

charghwI’ ‘utlh
(ghaH, ghaH, -Daj)