[tlhIngan Hol] expressing goddess

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 14 07:02:58 PDT 2021

More evidence comes from Klingon Monopoly:

ja'chuq Dalopchu'.  Qang Damoj.
Complete the Rite of Succession to become chancellor.

Qang QanmeH yan 'ISletlh Damuv 'e' wIvlu'
You are chosen to serve on the Yan-Isleth and protect the chancellor.

Presumably these instructions refer to both male and female players of the game.

--Voragh

From: De'vID