[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Sotlaw'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 14 06:43:10 PDT 2021

I’m surprised I didn’t as well.  We even have an unofficial example from Hamlet:

   'ej, pIvmo', wovqu'taHvIS wuqbogh qab,
    'oH ropmoH rIntaH Sotbogh qech ghom Hurgh.
   "And thus the native hue of resolution
    Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought."
      [TKH, Hamlet’s soliloquy (Act III Scene 1?)]

GORKON: You have never experienced Shakespeare until you have read
                   him in the original Klingon.  [ST6: The Undiscovered Country]
--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons