[tlhIngan Hol] Call to Action: Klingon Language Wiki

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Apr 12 12:02:09 PDT 2021

Dear Klingonist friends,

I address both you experienced speakers, but also the newbiews who might
have missed this information.

Exactly seven years ago, in April 2014, I initiated the Klingon Language
Wiki, a public and open source for anything about the Klingon language.
I first had my doubts whether I would ever get more than a hundred
pages, but after time passed, the wiki grew to over 1,500 articles about
Klingon, plus about 4,000 single pages about each existing Klingon word.

Over time, people have requested translated versions of the pages, but
volunteers for translation are very few.

So here comes my call: If you enjoy editing in wiki style and like
translating - this is a good way to practice your Klingon language
skills by working on it. So if you speak German, French, Dutch or
Spanish, we should unite our forces and help the world learn Klingon.

Just have a look at one of the pages and just try. It's not difficult,
and you cannot destroy anything. You don't need to be a Klingon expert
for editing the wiki, but you might become one.

see http://klingon.wiki/

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"