[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lo' law'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 7 08:21:23 PDT 2021

Klingon word: 	lo' law'
Part of speech: 	noun
Definition: 	utility (precedes noun it modifies)
Source:   	[Klingon Bird-of-Prey Poster (KBoP)]

cha' choQmey naQ tu'lu' 'ej tep choQ bIngDaq lo' law' bID choQ tu'lu'
2 Full Decks and a Half Utility Deck under the Cargo Deck  (KBoP)

lo' law' lojmIt
utility hatch  (KBoP)

SEE ALSO:
le'be' 		be unexceptional, nonspecific, general (v)

--
Voragh, Ca'Non Master of the Klingons
    Please contribute relevant vocabulary from the last year or two. I’ve fallen