[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: raSya'

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 02:01:57 PDT 2020

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020 at 19:20, Alan Anderson <qunchuy at alcaco.net> wrote:

> On Sep 20, 2020, at 11:54 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What other demonyms were revealed in TNK?
>

> See https://www.kli.org/about-klingon/new-klingon-words/source/ and
> scroll to the bottom for TN!LK

I see a bunch of countries like Russia and Finland, but I don't see
demonyms in the list like Russian or Finnish/Finlander. Does the word
{raSya'ngan} "Russian" actually appear in the software, and isn't included
in the KLI New Klingon Words list because it's considered too obviously a
derivation from {raSya'} to be its own entry? Or: does it not actually
appear, but is considered implicitly to be canonical by some people because
it's such an obvious derivation?

Do demonyms explicitly appear in TN!LK?

--
De'vID