[tlhIngan Hol] excuse me, but how the jay' does -'eghmoH actually work ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Sep 18 07:09:52 PDT 2020

ghomvam romuluSnganpu' = “This group’s Romulans” or “Romulans of this group”. This suggests that the group includes beings that are not Romulans, but you are exclusively referring to the members of the group who are Romulans. The larger population is the group. The smaller population is the Romulans in the group.

romuluSngan ghomvam = “This group of Romulans” or “This Romulan group”. The larger population is the Romulans. You are speaking exclusively of the members of the larger Romulan population who are members of the group.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.