[tlhIngan Hol] naDev wejvam DIghajbe'

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sat Oct 31 08:35:45 PDT 2020

Am 31.10.2020 um 15:57 schrieb SuStel:
> Hut /inning/ yugh /baseball/ Quj.

[...]

This is a very nice and interesting piece of Klingon language. I think
it would be a pity if it were only archived at the mailing list
archives, because this is exactly the kind of words that were needed for
the Klingon Wikipedia, which was closed to to lacking writers/readers.

But this short text is perfect for it. So would you mind if I add this
to the Klingon Wikia?

This is the main page:
https://klingon.fandom.com/wiki/ghItlh%27a%27

and here are similar pages:
https://klingon.fandom.com/wiki/football

And as a sidenote, I encourage all Klingonists to use that page to do
some practice and writing to show the world that the Klingon language
really works.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"