[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: 'enteD

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Oct 12 08:56:27 PDT 2020

I usually love to take on challenging translations, but “be excellent to each other” seems jargonesque among a subculture which chooses words in a way that is intended to be poetically beyond the normal meaning of the words. You’d use the phrase as much to identify yourself as being in the club as you’d use it to actually mean anything in particular.

Since I’m not in the club, I’m not sure what it’s intended to mean.

My guess would be something like {Qorghchuqchu’}, but as an outsider, I could easily be misinterpreting the original intent.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.