[tlhIngan Hol] Pronunciation of words ending in "ngan"

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Oct 5 12:57:46 PDT 2020

On 10/5/2020 2:11 PM, Luis Chaparro Caballero wrote:
> Anyway: Is my perception right? I mean, is*ngan*  when being part of the name of an inhabitant mostly not stressed?

It's true that it's mostly not stressed, and also true that the stress
is not regular. I'm not aware of a constant pattern.

As this question has been addressed several times, there's a paragraph
about {ngan} in the Klingon Language Wiki:

http://klingon.wiki/En/Stress

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"