[tlhIngan Hol] action based language

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Nov 9 14:25:39 PST 2020

It would be interesting to find out whether newbies whose native language is not Indo European also have this fixation.  There have been Japanese learners on the list as well as a couple of Arabic and Hebrew speakers.  A complication is that anyone interested in Star Trek and the Klingon language probably knows English fairly well.

I wonder what Okrand's experience with non-English speakers has been.  TKD has only been translated into German AFAIK, or have there been other languages?

--
Voragh