[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Do'ghI'

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Nov 12 09:23:38 PST 2020

Am 12.11.2020 um 16:44 schrieb Steven Boozer:
> This is the translation by Lieven Litauer

Litaer

> of Heiner Müller’s 1977 play "Die Hamletmaschine"
> (cf.http://klingon.wiki/En/Hamletmachine  )   Lieven, how was it used in the play?

All the words around the legs were a side product for the creation of
{nev'ob}, which was the only word of them used in the play.

{mutlhej porgh 'ay'meywIj neH; ngob'atDu'wIj, 'uS nev'obDu'wIj, qey'HavwIj.}
"I am alone with my breasts my thighs my lap."

{'uS nev'obDu'wIj jojDaq qo' vIboghmoHbogh vIvIQmoH.}
"I suffocate the world which I gave birth to, between my thighs."

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"