[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: toDSaH

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Nov 19 08:23:19 PST 2020

To be more specific, {toDSaH} is given on the list of epithets on page 178 in TKD. It is not in either of the two word lists in TKD, or in any of the other Klingon lexicons.

Also, after all these years, I just noticed that in KGT, the word lists don’t say “Klingon - English” and “English - Klingon”. They say “Klingon - Federation Standard” and “Federation Standard - Klingon”.

Nice.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.