[tlhIngan Hol] T-shirt art for qep'a'

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue May 5 13:12:57 PDT 2020

This is an open call for T-shirt art. We have a few pieces of art in storage in case of anything, but we would love to work with an artist to create something specific for this year's qep'a'. Basically our space will be 12" x 12" and can be in full color (or not). There will be some required text, but we can help you with that if need be. Anyone out there want to create and submit some art that people can proudly wear? Please contact me directly!

Jeremy (janSIy)