[tlhIngan Hol] HIchmey [minor spoiler]

kechpaja at kechpaja.com kechpaja at kechpaja.com
Fri Mar 6 02:05:23 PST 2020

Example of what they may have been imitating (safe for work, it's just
an old promo poster): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_Pistols#/media/File:WB_77-NMTB_promo.jpg

And {nga'chuq} is indeed the first and only result you get if you type
"sex" into Hol 'ampaS, and have enough rudimentary knowledge of Klingon
to put modifiers after nouns but not enough to realize that that's a
verb that already has a suffix attached.