[tlhIngan Hol] New words from Hamletmachine

nIqolay Q niqolay0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:30:54 PDT 2020

maj! I'm a little confused by one small thing. What's the difference
between a {cha'neH} and a {DeS reStav}? Does {cha'neH} include the whole
forearm, whereas {DeS reStav} only applies to one side? Or are they
synonymous?

Also, some puns:
{Do'ghI'} - https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dogie
{rIv} - https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rive#English
{jIb} - https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/gibbet
{'on'I'} - perhaps from the "-ino" on "cappucino" and "raktajino", drinks
with foamy milk