[tlhIngan Hol] {moch} in noun-noun constructions

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Wed Mar 18 10:38:20 PDT 2020

Am 18.03.2020 um 18:12 schrieb SuStel:
> Remember how mayqel does things: he's not searching for a way to say
> something; he puts together some words and asks what they would mean.

Yes, but sometimes he does that while misunderstanding the meaning of a
word, assuming it means something else.

It sounds to me as if he understands {moch} in the sense of "superior"
like if you say "Spiderman" is a superior, meaning a person somehow
"better" or "stronger".

I think {moch} is "superior" in the sense of "next-rank commander".

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"