[tlhIngan Hol] can DIgh and bam be used for people ?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu Mar 12 07:19:53 PDT 2020

We do have one example for each:

DIgh      undertake,  deal with (v)

  DaH nuq wIDIgh?
  What is our current task?
  (“What do we undertake now?”) (qep'a' 2016)

bam       face, have the prospect of having to deal with (v)

   Qob lIb bam SoH chuDlI' je
   You and your people are in danger. (STID)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

From: mayqel qunen'oS
I won't ask whether the klingon {DIgh} and {bam} can be used for people, because the answer probably will be "we don't know".  But in the case that these words work as their english definitions, then could these english definitions be used referring to people ?