[tlhIngan Hol] HIchmey [WITHOUT spoiler]

Hugh Son puqloD Hugh at qeylIS.net
Fri Mar 6 05:48:44 PST 2020

A possible in-universe explanation is that a non-Klingon-speaking fan of the band thought it would be funny to try to translate the band’s name into Klingon. Which is probably also exactly what happened out-of-universe.

My headcanon is that the character who wears this shirt likes it precisely because it’s a terrible translation. This character does demonstrate a talent for languages so it seems plausible she might actually speak enough Klingon to recognize that it’s ungrammatical.