[tlhIngan Hol] New words from Hamletmachine

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Tue Mar 31 12:05:47 PDT 2020

On Mar 31, 2020, at 5:36 AM, De'vID <de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Mar 2020 at 22:02, Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:
>> {much jech} - costume
>
> But only in the context of stage plays? For example, not a Halloween costume (unless there's a Halloween play involved)?

I would be comfortable using it for stage plays or street plays or some sort of pageant. Mummers, costumed parade float characters, maybe Carnaval dancers; all wear a {much jech}. Some cosplayers go so deeply and consistently into character that I would not balk at applying it to what they’re wearing as well (I'm thinking especially of Moxie Magnus).

-- ghunchu'wI'