[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: chal bIQ

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Mar 11 20:46:00 PDT 2020

Not all Klingon word combinations are rationalized English translations. If a Klingon thinks “sky water” is what we call “rain” he could very well think what we call “rain water” is just “water”.

The English term considers the source, whereas the Klingon term considers the current location.

Sent from my iPad