[tlhIngan Hol] HIchmey [minor spoiler]

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Mar 6 01:51:15 PST 2020

About Star Trek Picard

This message does contain a very small spoiler, but not relevant to the
story. This is your chance stop reading and delete the message.

.
.
.
.
.
.

In the seventh episode of STP, a person is wearing a shirt with Klingon
words written in latin script and a drawing of Klingons. The first line
is clearly {HIchmey} but the second is only half visible, blurring the
second syllable.

Here's the game. Solve the phrase:

HIchmey nga_ _ _ _ _

(letter count is roman, not xifan)

On a different angle, the shape of the letters is visible, so some
letters can be eleminated. You can have alook at that angle (including
my personal interpretation) on the page at the Klingon Language Wiki.

I'm actually pretty sure this could the solution, but maybe I'm
overseeing something.

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekPicard

--
Lieven L. Litaer