[tlhIngan Hol] Body parts list

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 14:08:12 PDT 2020

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 10:31, Lieven L. Litaer <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> Am 22.06.2020 um 10:23 schrieb Lieven L. Litaer:
> > I'm not sure about the source or if it's canon, but I remember that the
> > general consent is that as {porgh} means "body" it just cannot be a body
> > PART.
>
> EDIT: What I mean with this is that I understand anything defined as
> "body part" can be be "detached from the body". So thinking as a {porgh}
> being detachd from a {porgh} creates a paradoxon.

You're obviously unfamiliar with the genre of the combiner robot:
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Combiner

If five robots combine together into one giant robot, and you cut off its
arms (each of which is the body of a smaller robot), can it be said to have
lost {cha' porghDu'}? Or only {cha' DeSDu'}?

--
De'vID