[tlhIngan Hol] neH before the neH of a sao

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Fri Jun 12 12:15:44 PDT 2020

You might be less confused and communicate better if you choose to avoid the word “only”, which in English can either mean “exclusively” or “merely” and instead use the words “exclusively” and “merely” to make sure we know which meaning of “only” you intend to express.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.