[tlhIngan Hol] DIS wa'-Hut-chorgh-loS 'ay' wa'

Jackson Bradley j.monroe.bradley at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 21:33:26 PDT 2020

Hello, everyone!

I'm currently slowly working my way through a new translation project. For
this one, I decided to switch things up a bit. I thought I'd share the
work's individual chapters as I advanced through it and get feedback from
the mailing list.

The work in question is George Orwell's *Nineteen Eighty-Four* which, thank
goodness, goes into the public domain in the US and UK in January of next
year. My goal is to have a pretty well-polished work by that time that can
hopefully be a nice addition to everybody's Klingon bookshelf.

Without further ado, I present my current draft of the first chapter in
*1984*!

Best,
DeSDu'