[tlhIngan Hol] New member

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Jun 15 09:14:59 PDT 2020

You also might want to consider the iOS and Android app named boQwI’. The dictionary tends to be closer to up to date than many other sources and can be updated within the Preferences section of the interface at the bottom, labeled “Check for updates now”.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.