[tlhIngan Hol] can lo'laH take -laH ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Jul 29 08:56:50 PDT 2020

Keep in mind that {lo’laH} can’t take {-laH} as a suffix WHILE BEING USED AFTER A NOUN, ADJECTIVALLY for the same reason {lo’} can’t take {-laH} while it’s being used adjectivally, which is the boo-boo Okrand made which created the verb root {lo’laH} in the first place.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.