[tlhIngan Hol] New words

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jul 28 08:50:40 PDT 2020

Am 28.07.2020 um 17:27 schrieb Will Martin:
> You can see an image in a shiny surface (though you may need to magnify
> the surface to see that image, as in the afore-mentioned chain mail).
> You can’t generally see distinct images on any scale in glossy surfaces.

This is so far the most understandable difference I've seen so far --
assuming it is correct.

But still it would contradict the usage of {boch} for a "shiny nose",
because I doubt that a nose is able to refelect an image and I would
think that a shiny nose, i.e. if coated with suntan lotion for instance,
would be considered "glossy", but not shiny.

:-/

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"