[tlhIngan Hol] among the various time telling methods is there a formal one

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Jul 29 08:54:04 PDT 2020

And just to add one more log on the fire, do we know for sure that the {pumpu’} version of telling time stops at 12?

I mean the “Hundred hours” method definitely counts to “twenty nine hundred hours” before zeroing out at midnight, but does {pumpu’} reset to “once” after noon? I think we assume this to be the case, but I don’t remember that being explicitly noted.

Please tell me that it IS explicitly noted. I just don’t remember it being so.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.