[tlhIngan Hol] New words

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 05:12:56 PDT 2020

lieven:
> My question might be related to English, not Klingon, but how is "be
> glossy" [new word {chorgh}] different from "be shiny" [old word {boch}]?

The only thing I can think of, is perhaps that shiny could be used for
something that shines i.e. emits light, while glossy would be used for
something which merely reflects light. But I think perhaps a native
english speaker would be better able to answer this.

On something totally irrelevant to the subject of this thread, I think
that the wiki doesn't have the {valQav} "iris" word.

~ Qa'yIn