[tlhIngan Hol] Hippos and rhinos

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 12:53:33 PDT 2020

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 at 00:52, Becky Nearing <beckynearing at myself.com> wrote:

> [...] I want to request them, but does Klingon already have words I've
> overlooked for these two mammals?

I'm not aware of any Klingon words for anything like rhinos and hippos.

Considering that we're talking about the vocabulary of an alien planet and
empire, it's already weird that there are analogues to so many Terran
animals. (However, I suppose the fact that the Klingon Homeworld was also
seeded by the ancient humanoids, according to the TNG episode "The Chase",
means that this may not be a coincidence at all.)

--
De'vID