[tlhIngan Hol] The Little Prince

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Sun Jul 5 23:07:07 PDT 2020

Am 06.07.2020 um 01:45 schrieb Becky Nearing:
> how do you say 'speculation' in Klingon?

I would do something using the verb {loy} "guess".

> OK, I think I'll register, so I can fix spelling or grammar errors when
> I notice them. Though there's not much to correct compared to some
> less-edited Wikipedia articles!

That's true; most grammatical mistakes are just typos. But in some
places, the choice of word might be bad, so those can be improved as
well. And if you keep searching, you'll find lots of things to correct.
You could also look at the "To-do-list" that gives you hints on what is
to be completed.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"