[tlhIngan Hol] Klingon Word of the Day: jabbI'ID

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Thu Jan 16 12:26:14 PST 2020

Am 16.01.2020 um 16:23 schrieb Steven Boozer:
> Klingon word: jabbI'ID
> Part of speech: noun

For those like to keep track of detailed information, here some
additional notes:

This was the same message that included the {qep'a' wejDIchDaq} phrase:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/Msn_1996-11-10b

> tlhIngan jabbI'ID le'
> Special Klingon issue (STC)

Since I was the one who asked the question some time ago, I now have the
answer: this refers to "Star Trek Communicator edition #104"
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekCommunicator

As there was only Klingon issue, this one can also be abbreviated as
STC104 to avoid confusion with the "Star Trek Continuum", which is
sometimes also abbreviated STC.
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekContinuum

 > old-timers:  When was this list started? IIRC I joined it circa 1990.]

I am not one of the first members, but according to the Klingon Wiki,
the first message was dropped on Wed, 7 Aug 1991. (It's still possible
there were earlier messages that were not archived.)
www.klingonwiki.net/En/EmailDiscussionForum

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"