[tlhIngan Hol] asking what am I ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Thu Jan 9 06:38:34 PST 2020

I want to express my appreciation for what I think is an exceptionally fine thread; a tiny gem. The question was well stated and reasonable, and useful to a broader audience of those learning the language or exploring its features, and the replies were each insightful and addressed important subtopics meaningfully related to the question. Multiple people contributed to a more fully rounded answer. All this, with no conflict of ego or authority, and without much in the way of redundancy.

majqa’!

THIS is the kind of thread that got me interested in the KLI in the first place: Individuals gathered to form a greater whole, accomplishing a mission more comprehensively than any of us would have, on our own.

Satlho’.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.