[tlhIngan Hol] New Words from DIS 2889

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 03:47:16 PST 2020

jIH:
> If we talk on the phone, and I say to you {DaH paq mu'mey vIjatlh},
> then according to the newly revealed Ca'Non, the *only* way this is
> understood is, that I'm holding the book reading from the inside.
lieven:
> You cannot always reverse such info.
> It never sai that it ONLY means reading from a book.

I'm afraid this confuses me..

Aren't we supposed to worship without question the words of maltz,
kneeling in cult-like reverence before them, with nothing but the
purest and unflinching loyalty ? Aren't they the holiest of holies,
not to be defied, falsified, or willingly strayed from ?

If we read {Suvchu'pu' SuvwI'}, then wouldn't we be forced to *only*
understand that the "warrior fought to the death" ? Or could it mean
too that, "the warrior fought perfectly, but without finally having
dying in combat" ?

~ mayqel qunen'oS