[tlhIngan Hol] placement of {je} relative to the {rIntaH}

SuStel sustel at trimboli.name
Mon Jan 27 16:48:14 PST 2020

On 1/27/2020 5:11 PM, Will Martin wrote:
> It’s a different list now. Each thread is more focused, and any
> splinters are unwelcome.

Baloney. Tangents are fine. Telling someone they didn't phrase their
question appropriately, then passive-aggressively insulting the person
who points out that the question was entirely appropriate, is not fine.

Let's review the evolution of the early part of this topic, shall we?

/mayqel: /Which is correct? *rIntaH je* or *je rIntaH?*

/charghwI': /Your translation is inappropriately ambiguous.

/SuStel: /The translation is perfectly appropriate, because Klingon has
exactly the same ambiguity.

/charghwI': /You don't care about good expression. You have no heart. I
post this knowing I'm making you angry.

I did not try to censor your tangent. I said it was wrong, and I
supplied evidence to support that claim. You responded with insults and
no further substance to the topic, or even the tangent.