[tlhIngan Hol] can we place type-5 noun suffixes on the {'e'} of a sao ?

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Wed Jan 15 06:41:24 PST 2020

I’m just curious. What does this rather complex construction give you that the simpler {verengan ‘opuHwI’ ghaHmo’ SoSlI’’e’, not Qang Damoj} fails to convey?

I’m not commenting on the validity of your original. Okrand or the community at large can decide that. I’m at peace with whatever they decide. I’m just wondering why the more straightforward approach is less preferable.

My goal is simple curiosity and amusement. My hope is that you can be more amused by the continued discussion than distressed by it.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.