[tlhIngan Hol] MSN Star Trek Continuum

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 13 07:26:34 PST 2020

IIRC "Klingon Compendium" referred to the entire Klingon section of startrek.com's elaborate "Star Trek: Continuum" website.  It consisted of two parts:  (1) "Klingon Linguistic Studies" (i.e. tlhIngan Hol vocabulary with definitions [unfortunately NOT supplied by Okrand], simplistic examples of each word of the {bIbep} "you complain", {jIbup} "I quit" variety), and audio recordings of Okrand pronouncing each example;  and (2) the "Klingon Culture" database (i.e. descriptions and images of Klingon-related things seen in the shows and movies, e.g. gagh, d'ktagh, bat'leth, etc.).  "Klingon Databanks" sounds like another name for the latter.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons