[tlhIngan Hol] meaning of an {x-mo' verb-be'} sentence

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 06:35:37 PST 2020

jevreH:
> I imagine the difference is the same in
> Klingon — in depends on what discussion
> came before.
SuStel:
> I wouldn't make that assumption.

I'm afraid I can't understand, where you disagree with jevreH.

Reading both of your replies, I understand that the phrase {ghaHmo', yInwIj
vIQaw'be'}, can be understood both ways.

Is your disagreement, on jevreH's "it depends on the discussion before",
thus needing to ensure that the negation is followed by some additional
clarification (aside the previous conversation) ?

~ mayqel qunen'oS