[tlhIngan Hol] using {Doch} for non-physical things

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 08:00:14 PST 2020

Recently, I've been going through my notes..

And all of a sudden, qeylIS brought to my attention something I'd
totally forgotten, which now I'll share, in case others have forgotten
it too.

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017, qurgh started the thread with the title: "qep'a'
cha'maH loSDIch New words and some tidbits".