[tlhIngan Hol] placement of {je} relative to the {rIntaH}

Will Martin willmartin2 at mac.com
Mon Jan 27 09:02:54 PST 2020

I always am amused by how often the dominant discussions here don’t give a fig about expressing meaning well. It’s always about the minutia of syntax. Make sure you encode things accurately. Forget about actual translation. That’s obviously unimportant here. Just make sure that a computer program that generates Klingon text would spew only valid grammatical constructions.

All head. No heart.

That also explains the passionate refusal to mention cultural considerations, since that falls outside the context of modern software.

I’m sure I’ll be insulted and abused for saying this, just so nobody thinks I don’t forsee it happening.

charghwI’ vaghnerya’ngan

rInpa’ bomnIS be’’a’ pI’.