[tlhIngan Hol] placement of {je} relative to the {rIntaH}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 06:15:54 PST 2020

charghwI':
> The first problem is that your English
> sentence is very ambiguous, so how can
> we know exactly how to translate it?

If I remember correctly, even the tkd section on {je} states, that the use
of {je} can create ambiguous sentences.

The intended meaning on the example sentence I provided, can be any of the
meanings that you mentioned..

But how does this influence the placement of the {je} relative to the
{rIntaH}, which is/was the original question ?

Regardless the exact intended meaning, the question stands the same:

In what order do we need to be placing the {je} and the {rIntaH} ?

~ mayqel qunen'oS