[tlhIngan Hol] can I say {jaghpu' chaH chaH'e'} ?

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Tue Jan 21 08:45:52 PST 2020

Am 21.01.2020 um 17:28 schrieb nIqolay Q:
> I'm not sure it's quite so clearly defined as that. Copula pronouns can
> take verbal suffixes, after all. And we know from the latest qepHom
> (http://www.qephom.de/book/qepHom2019_p_21.jpg) that not all Klingons
> analyze words into distinct parts of speech the same way.

Be careful not to over-interpret this too much. It was only said that
verbs and nouns can be the same word, based on TKD; Don't interpret it
too much that words can mean anything now. Proniuns were NEVER treated
as a verb, it's only the English translation that uses a verb (to be).

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka the "Klingon Teacher from Germany"