[tlhIngan Hol] using {-lu'} in conjunction with {-ghach}

mayqel qunen'oS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:14:28 PST 2020

The way I understand {-ghach}, it works as follows:

{mughchu'ghach} perfect translation
{mughqangghach} willingness to translate
{mughvIpghach} the condition of fearing to translate

{Hurghchu'ghach} perfect darkness
{tujtaHghach} the condition of being continuously hot

The way I understand it, adding {-ghach} to a transitive verb, expresses an
action (translation, discommendation, etc).

And adding {-ghach} to an intransitive verb, expresses a condition (e.g.
darkness, happiness, etc).

And always, the suffix used influences the final meaning..

However, recently I saw somewhere online, someone having written the word
{vanglu'ghach}, which I can't understand.

What could {vanglu'ghach} mean ? Could it mean "an unspecified action" ?

Does using the suffix {-lu'} in conjunction with {-ghach} produce a word,
which actually makes sense ?

~ mayqel qunen'oS