[tlhIngan Hol] MSN Star Trek Continuum

Lieven L. Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Mon Jan 13 04:14:22 PST 2020

While doing some research, I have a nitpicking question on the MSN Star
Trek: Continuum that was online roughly from 1999 until 2003.

Some may remember that there was a subsection that included Klingon
words (with nothing really relevant or new to us) and another section
with information about Klingon things.

I now noticed there are two different titles, and I wonder which was
part of what:

"Star Trek: Continuum" clearly is the main thing, but then:

Klingon Linguistic Studies
Klingon Compendium
Klingon Databanks

Basically I wonder which of these is part of the other? Or which name is
the official title? I have two pages at the wiki which need to merged
into one, or at least correctly describe the situation correctly:

http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/StarTrekContinuum
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/KlingonCompendium
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/KlingonLinguisticStudies

--